The man-eating dogs of Syria: Canines develop taste for human flesh as ISIS discards corpses of people it executes
President Obama’s administration has declared 35 Russian diplomats persona non grata and given them 72 hours to leave the country for alleged interference in the presidential election. The retaliatory measures also include shutting down two Russian compounds in Maryland and New York. The measures are a new low in US-Russian relations, but President-elect Donald Trump, who takes office on 20 January, has called for better relations with Russia. It was not clear if he will be able to immediately overturn the measures announced.
Dec 30, 2016
- No Special Category Status to AP: Major setback for Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Gone in 90 seconds: IAF pilots narrate the story of Balakot strikes
- Watch| JCBs demolish Chandrababu Naidu's 'illegal' Praja Vedika on Jagan Reddy's orders
- 4 ISIS suspects, including 3 Bangladesh nationals, arrested in Kolkata
- Bihar Police files FIR against 39 villagers for protesting against AES deaths and water shortage