One of about a dozen women who previously accused President-elect Donald Trump of making unwanted sexual advances, filed a lawsuit against him in New York on 17 January. Summer Zervos alleges that Trump made false and defamatory statements about her in rejecting the accusation, causing her emotional and economic harm. The one-time contestant on Trumps reality television show The Apprentice is focused on a stream of denials Trump aimed at her and other women accusers last October, just weeks before the 8 November presidential election, when Zervos and others accused him of making unwanted sexual advances. The lawsuit says Trump kissed Zervos without her consent at his office in New York in December 2007, and later at a hotel in Beverly Hills, California, kissed her, touched her breast and tried to get her to lie on a bed during a meeting about a possible job.
Jan 18, 2017
Govind Ranade 175th birth anniversary: 5 of the best quotes from this patient optimist, and social reformer
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn responds to Theresa Mays Brexit speech.
Jan 18, 2017
- Election Results 2019 LIVE UPDATES: Rahul Gandhi accepts defeat, congratulates PM Modi
- HD Kumaraswamy to resign as Karnataka Chief Minister after Lok Sabha election flop show?
- Karnataka Lok Sabha Results 2019 Live: HD Deve Gowda staring at a defeat
- Lok Sabha results 2019 - Kerala LIVE: CPI(M) facing the pathetic fall of all times
- Andhra Pradesh Assembly election result 2019 live: CBN to resign as AP CM today, Jagan to take oath on may 30