Hundreds of people took to the streets in Istanbul on 17 April to denounce the result of the Turkish constitutional referendum. The vote resulted in a ‘yes’ majority, granting President Tayyip Erdogan new sweeping powers, but Opposition parties and independent observers have challenged the accuracy of the election.
Apr 18, 2017
Kulbhushan Jadhav death row: PIL filed in Delhi HC seeking International Court of Justice's intervention to secure release
Kerala SSLC results 2017 likely to be declared in first week of May; Here's where you can check them
Delhi court orders FIR against woman police officer for sexually assaulting minor molested by her teacher
CBI files FIR against 13 Trinamool Congress leaders: Mamata Banerjee's anti-CPM club always had a risky future
- Surrogacy bill 2019: Discussion in Rajya Sabha remains inconclusive
- After Mexico, US deports 150 Indians for illegally trying to enter America
- Bengali actress-turned-MP Nusrat Jahan discharged from ICU, family dismisses 'drug overdose' rumours
- Will diplomatic tensions between India-Malaysia affect HAL's offer to sell Tejas jet?
- Sharad Pawar-PM Modi to meet in Parliament amid Maharashtra logjam