Morning Brief: Explosion at fireworks market in Mexico, Jaish-e-Mohammed planned Pathankot attack in 2014 and more
Exclusive footage shows people from the Tshangu district of the capital Kinshasa, DRC, demonstrate chanting slogans against President Kabila: Kabila Oyebela! Mandat esili! (Lingala for Kabila, know your mandate is over). The recourse-rich African nation of the Democratic Republic of Congo is on a political knife-edge after Kabila stayed in power on 20 December, despite the expiration of his last constitutional term in office.
Dec 20, 2016
Pathankot terror attack: Jaish-e-Mohammed showed location of airbase to terrorists on Google Maps, planned attack in 2014
UP Elections 2017: Muslims have never voted for 'patriotic' BJP and they never will, says Parvesh Verma
Evening wrap: Manipur violence continues, Margot Robbie gets secretly married, doctor's gender affects survival, and more
- HAL Tejas vs Pakistan-China's JF-17: Will India's LCA emerge as the favourite for Malaysia deal?
- Andhra candidates declare crores of assets while filing for nomination ahead of 2019 Lok Sabha elections
- India's defence manufacturing get big boost as Chile shows interest to buy BrahMos missile
- Imran Khan asks Pakistanis to pray that cash-strapped nation discovers oil reserves in ongoing drilling
- Fallstreak hole or real UFO? Amazing shape spotted in UAE skies sparks extraterrestrial debate