Morning Brief: Assad regime forces targeting hospitals in Aleppo, TN CM shifted out of ICU, EPL results and more
RRB NTPC results 2016: When will it be declared after Thiruvananthapuram region result was withdrawn?
World Toilet Day 2016: Coldplay, Jay Z and other celebs promote the sanitation campaign at Global Citizen Festival India
Afghanistan: As US drone strike kills top Isis official, Russia fears growing presence of terror group in the country
Thousands of people marched through Kuala Lumpur in anti-government protests. They demanded Prime Minister Najib Razak’s resignation over his alleged involvement in a multi-billion dollar misappropriation scandal.Wearing yellow T-shirts they called for a corruption-free Malaysia. Najib’s supporters in red staged their own protest to fight against the allegations. Police said the protests by both groups were illegal.
Nov 19, 2016
Santa Clara in California was covered in thick foam on Friday 18 November. The foam was seeping out of a hangar at the airport.It was up two metres thick and covered roads and cars nearby. Authorities said the foam was caused by a fault in the airport’s fire prevention system. Locals were warned to keep away for health reasons.
Nov 19, 2016
- Virat Kohli: Anushka Sharma and I don't lead fairytale lives unlike what people think
- North India rains: Himachal Pradesh receives 665% more downpour than usual
- Supreme Court verdict: Parliament to decide if netas facing criminal trials can contest elections
- Himachal Pradesh: 35 IIT students missing in Lahaul and Spiti as heavy rain, snowfall disrupt life
- Aadhaar verdict LIVE: Judges rule that Aadhaar is constitutionally valid but with a few changes
- Violinist Balabhaskar critically injured, daughter killed in road accident
- Indian man charged in Dubai for groping 25-year-old woman
- Rafale deal: Why Dassault decided to partner with Anil Ambani's Reliance Defence
- Post-2014, India 'richer' by 601 new billionaires; Mukesh Ambani on top