A fast food employee successfully saved a toddler’s life because she knew CPR.A customer’s son stopped breathing in a drive through in Bristol, Tennessee. 18-year-old Kaela Eads had taken CPR as an elective in high school.The teenager managed to restart his breathing before paramedics arrived.The boy was taken to hospital and is recovering well.
Mar 4, 2017
Remember the Rohtak sisters? The boys they accused of harassment have been acquitted, exposing a big social and legal problem
Pence says there is no comparison between his use of a private email account while serving as governor of Indiana and Hillary Clintons use of a private email server while secretary of state.
Mar 4, 2017
PM Modi speech in Varanasi: 'The election result is decided. We will form government,' Modi says at Town Hall rally
Dalai Lama's Arunachal visit: India dismisses China's warning; will it affect Beijing's stand on Masood Azhar and India's NSG bid?
Who is Gayatri Prajapati: 10 things to know about the SP politician for whom all airports in India are on alert
- 'Honey-trapped Indian Army men over 18 years,' reveals Pakistani spy arrested in Rajasthan
- Fact Check: Was this the Pakistani flag waved at Congress rally in Karnataka?
- HAL Tejas vs Pakistan-China's JF-17: Will India's LCA emerge as the favourite for Malaysia deal?
- If you've been a smart tax evader, your game's up
- Here's all you need to know about IAF's game-changing Chinook helicopters [VIDEO]