The First Daughter was forced to defend her father at the summit in Berlin on 25 April, after the audience groaned when she called Donald Trump a “tremendous champion of supporting families”. Trump was attacked on a number of occasions during the presidential campaign for his attitude towards women.
Apr 25, 2017
After introducing Chetan Bhagat's book, Delhi University plans to teach literature students 'how to write Facebook posts'!
Now, people might offer seats to pregnant ladies in buses, all because of this short film The Last Minute [VIDEO]
Sukma attack: Rajnath Singh attends wreath-laying ceremony of 25 CRPF jawans, calls it 'cold-blooded murder'
How ashamed should India be? Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says he has faced a 'lot of racism' across country
'Two Leaves' symbol bribery case: TTV Dhinakaran admits meeting middleman Sukesh Chandrasekar after Delhi Police grill him for 7 hours
French President Francois Hollande urges voters to reject far-right presidential candidate Marine Le Pen in run-off
- Jharkhand: 6 dead, 43 injured as bus skids off road, falls into gorge
- PNB scam: India to finally get Mehul Choksi back? Antigua revokes citizenship
- Cochin shopping mall on high alert as ISIS plans deadly attack in India: Intel inputs
- Will cut those who ask questions: PMK chief threatens journalists in Chennai
- 'Missing' Union minister Ram Vilas Paswan: Bihar villagers announce Rs 15,000 reward for info