During his farewell speech on 10 January in Chicago, outgoing US President Barack Obama reused his original campaign slogan of yes we can, as urged Americans to still believe in US values and reject discrimination. It was an emotional speech in which he thanked his family and declared the presidency the honour of his life.
Jan 11, 2017
New allegations related to Donald Trump have emerged, and this time around unsubstantiated reports claim that the US president-elect engaged in perverted sexual acts in 2013. The allegations were included in a two-page synopsis appended to a report commissioned by President Barack Obama on Russias interference in the election.
Jan 11, 2017
- MysteryBot malware alert: Facebook, WhatsApp and several banking apps potentially under attack
- Who is Sarah Ferguson? Will Duchess of York sit with Prince Andrew for Princess Eugenie's wedding?
- Meghan Markle adopts Princess Diana's nickname for Queen
- Nick Jonas-Priyanka Chopra dating: Delta Goodrem is devastated that ex-boyfriend is getting serious with Quantico actress
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Who is Modugumudi Kishan? The mastermind behind Tollywood sex racket in Chicago
- Tollywood sex racket gets murkier as 3 actresses questioned, fake letter heads used to invite stars
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- Fifa World Cup 2018 special: Assam man takes Rs 15 lakh loan, builds auditorium to screen matches