Science & Health
Egg - 2
Condensed milk - 50 ml
Coconut milk - 100 ml
Vanilla essence - 2 drops
Sugar - 30 gm
1. In a mixing bowl add Egg & Sugar whisk it vigorously.
2. Add condensed milk, coconut milk & again whisk it.
3. Add Vanilla essence to the mixture & whisk it.
4. Pour the mixture in a pan & warm it for 2 minutes.
5. In a long tray pour water on top place the silicon mould, pour the warm mixture & cover it tightly with silver foil.
6. Double boil it for 40 minutes in the oven.
7. Once it cooked, chill it in the refrigerator demould & serve it cold.
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoChefsCorner
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoChefsCorner
Follow us on TWITTER -https://twitter.com/VentunoChef
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Jun 5, 2014
There are several different ways to thicken soups, sauces and gravies. Check out this video to know a few
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoKitchenTips?fref=ts
Twitter - https://twitter.com/kitchentips1
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoKitchenTips
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Jun 5, 2014
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Existence of alien life is something we can never cover up, says NASA official
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so