Science & Health
Maze flour - 100 gm
Flour - 100 gm
Red kidney bean paste
Bell pepper (Red, Yellow & Green)
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. In a mixing bowl add maze flour, flour, salt, pepper, water & kneed well to make a soft dough.
2. Roll the dough into thin sheet & cook it & keep aside.
3. Toss the vegetables (Zucchini, Bell pepper, Baby corn) with green chillies, salt, pepper & olive oil.
4. Spread the Red kidney bean paste on the sheet, add the tossed vegetables on to it & top it with grated cheddar cheese.
5. Fold the sheet & grill on the hot plate.
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoChefsCorner
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoChefsCorner
Follow us on TWITTER -https://twitter.com/VentunoChef
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
May 28, 2014
If you are looking to build some serious strength then these Kettlebell Workouts for Strength is just what you need. Try these 3 workouts which are shown in this episode of Fast track to fitness.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Twitter - https://twitter.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
May 28, 2014
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- China faked moon landing? Yes, says aliens theory researcher citing a line in image
- Khardung La avalanche: 4 killed, 7 trapped under snow in Ladakh