Science & Health
New Delhi, April 15 (ANI): Sipping coffee can enhance one's profile with their boss, a new survey has revealed.According to the survey conducted by a coffee company called Bahati Coffee, seven out of 10 bosses revealed they not only trusted coffee drinkers more than non-coffee drinkers but that enjoying a cuppa together helped build rapport.The survey found 62 per cent of bosses said coffee drinkers were not only more visible to them but were more likely to come to mind when it came to getting a promotion.
Apr 15, 2014
These easy leg exercises will reward you with a flat stomach, tight butt, and strengthen and flatten your core, and blast fat to slim your legs.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Twitter - https://twitter.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Apr 10, 2014
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- A doomsday asteroid could inevitably hit earth, predicts top British scientist
- Internet and satellite blackout expected as dangerous solar storm to hit Earth on November 18
- After artificial moon, China develops artificial Sun, and it is hotter than our 'real Sun'
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle