Science & Health
Mangalyaan Sends First Photo from Mars, Says 'View is Nice Up Here'; Second Photo Shows Martian Atmosphere
When you're stressed, you may tend to eat more. Some foods might help relieve anxiety—and won't have a detrimental effect on your waistline.
Sep 24, 2014
Oats - 1 cup
Onion - 1 chopped
Lemon - 1
Green chilli - 1 chopped
Chopped Ginger - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Water - 3 to 4 tsp
Oil - 4 tsp
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
Urad dal - 1/2 tsp
Broken chana dal - 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
A few Curry leaves
1. Heat 3 to 4 tsp of oil in a kadai. Add mustard seeds. Once they start crackling, add urad dal, channa dal, cumin seeds & curry leaves.
2. Once they start browning, add onions, green chilli and ginger. Once the onions turn transparent, add turmeric powder.
3. Then, mix the oats into it. Add salt as per taste and squeeze the juice of one lemon. Sprinkle a little water and cook it ensuring it doesn't burn.
4. Finally add chopped coriander leaves & mix it.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Sep 23, 2014
- New study unveils more mindblowing details about interstellar visitor Oumuamua
- Giant asteroid taller than Empire State Building heading towards Earth this week
- Coronavirus vaccine development moving positively: Bharat Biotech CEO
- Coronavirus only tip of an iceberg; more outbreaks to follow, warns top virologist
- Who is Rajiv V. Joshi, winner of 'Inventor of the Year' award: His remarkable feats