Science & Health
Refined flour - 1 kg
Semolina - 400 gm
Ajwain - 1/2 tbsp
Yellow food color
Milk - 2 cups
For Sugar syrup
Sugar - 1 cup
Water - 1 cup
A few Saffron strands
Garnish with Rabri & Pistachio
1. In a large mixing bowl, blend Refined flour, Semolina, Ajwain, Yellow food color and milk together to form a smooth batter.
2. Gently, pour the batter into the oil. Cook till golden brown.
3. Remove from the oil and soak it in sugar syrup for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Now to serve, place Malpua's in a plate, spoon Rabri over them and garnish with Pistachio.
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoChefsCorner
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoChefsCorner
Follow us on TWITTER -https://twitter.com/VentunoChef
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Oct 9, 2014
New Delhi, Oct 8 (ANI) : A new study has revealed that eating chicken and fish can significantly reduce liver cancer risk in people.The latest research reveals that consuming more white meat can lower the risk of developing liver cancer by 22 percent to 31 percent.However, researchers found no evidence that eating red meat, processed meat or total meat increased the risk of developing liver cancer.
Oct 8, 2014
- Today's CO2 levels higher than past 23 million years: Study
- Coronavirus vaccine could be ready by October, Pfizer CEO claims as clinical trials underway
- Coronavirus only tip of an iceberg; more outbreaks to follow, warns top virologist
- Who is Rajiv V. Joshi, winner of 'Inventor of the Year' award: His remarkable feats
- Coronavirus vaccine development moving positively: Bharat Biotech CEO