Science & Health
Ebola Scare Hits NYC: Infected Doctor took Subway, Visited Restaurant Hours Before being Hospitalised
Besan flour - 1 cup
Rice flour - 2 tbsp
Butter - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Chilli powder - 1 tbsp
Roasted Carom seeds - 1 tsp
Oil for frying
1. Mix gram flour and rice flour in a bowl. Add the roasted and ground carom seeds, salt, chilli powder and butter to this mixture.
2. Add just enough amount of water to the mixture to attain a tight consistency. Make sure the dough is not too soggy.
3. Role dough to fit into the nozzle instrument and squeeze into hot oil while the flame is on medium-low.
4. Crispy omapodi is ready.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Oct 21, 2014
Squats are one of the most basic exercises, and here are a few exercises you can do to help deepen and better your squat.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Oct 20, 2014
- Coronavirus vaccine could be ready by October, Pfizer CEO claims as clinical trials underway
- Who is Rajiv V. Joshi, winner of 'Inventor of the Year' award: His remarkable feats
- Coronavirus only tip of an iceberg; more outbreaks to follow, warns top virologist
- Predatory dinosaurs were cannibalistic, new study suggests
- Mass extinction event awaits Earth as scientists warn of ozone layer erosion