New Delhi, April 15 (ANI): Sipping coffee can enhance one's profile with their boss, a new survey has revealed.According to the survey conducted by a coffee company called Bahati Coffee, seven out of 10 bosses revealed they not only trusted coffee drinkers more than non-coffee drinkers but that enjoying a cuppa together helped build rapport.The survey found 62 per cent of bosses said coffee drinkers were not only more visible to them but were more likely to come to mind when it came to getting a promotion.
Apr 15, 2014
Science & Health
These easy leg exercises will reward you with a flat stomach, tight butt, and strengthen and flatten your core, and blast fat to slim your legs.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Twitter - https://twitter.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Apr 10, 2014
- Bishop Mulakkal taken for reconstruction of crime scene
- Mann Kaur: 102-year-old 'miracle' woman throws mean javelin, eyes more athletics medals
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Aggressive octopuses were given Ecstasy and they started behaving very human-like
- NASA sent a balloon into space over North Pole - this is what they found
- Astronomers find Spock's home planet Vulcan?
- Russia doesn't want a 'second fiddle role' in joint lunar orbit space station project with US
- Doctor gives new lease of life to woman, treats rare eye deformity in Delhi hospital