The post was against the contentious Citizenship Amendment Act and read "Stop Yogi Adityanath" with an image of him strangulating the map of India.
22 days ago
The move comes days after around 18 people were killed during the anti-CAA protests in the state and Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath issued a warning that "revenge will be taken".
25 days ago
But the question is, who are the "others" that the vice president thinks will protect women?
Dec 11, 2019
The death toll would have been much higher if Delhi fireman Rajesh Shukla had waited for a backup.
Dec 10, 2019
Even before Friday's encounter, social media users had started demanding for a "Warangal style" justice for Disha.
Dec 6, 2019
The SC had earlier in October granted bail to P Chidambaram in the money laundering case by the CBI. However, he was required to remain in ED custody.
Dec 4, 2019
The Karnataka Speaker's order to bar the disqualified MLAs to contest elections till the end of the life of the current Assembly term is set aside.
Nov 13, 2019
- Budget 2020: Centre may impose customs duty hike on more than 300 items
- Another WeWork in making? Softbank backed Oyo Rooms fire 20 percent of workforce
- Budget 2020: Centre to tighten noose on fraudulent Input Tax claims to curb revenue shortfall
- Not Ambanis, celebrities or businessmen, entrepreneurs are buying most Lamborghinis in India
- Udit Narayan on Neha Kakkar - Aditya Narayan wedding: Would love to see female singer joining my family