For some this is the sound of progress. The coal mining industry is booming in India where a new mine is opened every month. In their push to compete on the global stage, Asian countries like India are increasingly looking to coal to power their economies and feed their growing energy demands. Officials in Indias coal ministry said despite a push for renewable energy sources, coal will continue to win out.
Nov 21, 2015
US President Barack Obama said on Saturday (21 November) the Mali hotel attacks only stiffened the resolve of the United States and its allies, which would be relentless in fighting those targeting its citizens and would allow militants no safe haven. At least one American citizen has been identified among the 19 dead. In a speech at a regional summit in Malaysia, Obama described Fridays (20 November) raid and hostage incident in Mali as another awful reminder of the scourge of terrorism.
Nov 21, 2015
- Researcher claims he found UFO on moon's Waterman crater, seeks Elon Musk's attention
- Aliens secretly living in Saturn's moon Pan? Researcher analyses NASA images to prove it
- List of names written on New Zealand terror accused Brenton Tarrant's guns
- What is West Nile Virus? 7-year-old boy dies in Kerala, was in isolation ward for last 10 days
- BJP announces seat-sharing for Lok Sabha elections in Bihar; will join hands with JD(U) and LJP