Britain could withdraw from the European Convention on Human Rights if it does not get the changes it wants to the way the rules are applied, Prime Minister David Cameron said on Wednesday (3 June).
Jun 3, 2015
Scotlands First Minister Nicola Sturgeon said on Tuesday (2 June) that British Prime Minister David Cameron could provoke another independence vote if he failed to secure Britains continued EU membership because Edinburgh sees its future in Europe.
Jun 2, 2015
IBTimes UK looks back at Charles Kennedys political career.
Jun 2, 2015
- Hrithik Roshan amazed by Sonali Bendre's emotional post on telling son about her cancer
- Sanjay Dutt's sister blasts Ram Gopal Varma; misses watching Richa Sharma, Trishala in biopic
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS: A closer look at price, features, specs, colours and more
- Three people in UP suffer severe burns after monkeys drop crude bombs on them
- After saying women shouldn't pluck and shape eyebrows, Darul Uloom issues fatwa against waxing and shaving
- What is Meghalayan Age? Know about the new discovery in Earth's history
- Rahul Hugs Modi: After Twitter's meltdown, Amul and Priya Warrier reveal their take on the embrace
- Baba Amarpuri: Haryana temple priest arrested for raping, blackmailing 120 women
- Check how this Modi-Shah crop protection scheme plays out in this Karnataka farming hamlet [Photos]