IBTimes UK takes a look at this weeks Westminster gossip and political news.
Aug 6, 2015
EXCLUSIVE: Former rebel tells IBTimes UK how he was recruited by touts to fight for his country
Aug 6, 2015
The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) is to investigate claims Wiltshire Police may have failed to respond to child abuse claims against former prime minister Sir Edward Heath. It is looking into claims a criminal prosecution was not pursued when a person threatened to expose that Heath, who was prime minister between 1970 and 1974, was involved in offences concerning children.
Aug 4, 2015
Lok Sabha Speaker Suspends 25 Congress MPs for 5 Days for 'Grave Disorder'; Sonia Calls it 'Black Day'
BCCI Secy Anurag Thakur 'Surprised' by Jairam Ramesh's Allegation of Rs 100-Crore Loss, Hits Back at Congress
21 hours ago
- India vs West Indies: Shimron Hetmeyer scores hundred to hand hosts a tough chase
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Delhi sees a dramatic dip in murders and thefts; police claim a 20-75% drop in crime rate
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- Who is Noor Inayat Khan? Indian-origin spy and World War II hero may feature on £50 note
- Uttar Pradesh on high alert for Zika virus; AAI to monitor passengers showing symptoms
- Cloaking technology? Clouds shaped like alien UFO mothership spotted in California skies
- World's longest sea-crossing bridge opens between Hong Kong, China
- BJP tickets for MS Dhoni, Gautam Gambhir? India cricketers may contest 2019 elections - Report