Congress leader Shakeel Ahmad says govt narrative would be different if Chhota Rajan, Anup Chetia were Muslims
US lawmakers called on Wednesday (18 November) for even tighter scrutiny of Syrian refugees fleeing to the United States as last weeks deadly Paris attacks recast Americas debate over immigration and national security, prompting a sharp rebuke from President Barack Obama, who said attempts to block entry were offensive and contrary to American values.
Nov 18, 2015
British spies are developing an offensive cyber capability to attack terrorists, hackers and rogue states, finance minister George Osborne said on Tuesday (17 November) after warning Islamic State (IS) militants wanted to launch deadly cyber-attacks of their own. Osborne said IS fighters were trying to develop the ability to attack Britains infrastructure such as hospitals and air traffic control systems with potentially lethal consequences. In response to this threat and others, Britain was creating its own offensive cyber capability so spies could launch counter attacks, he said.
Nov 17, 2015
BJP calls Congress leaders Mani Shankar Aiyar, Salman Khurshid Isis propagandists for criticising PM Narendra Modi
- Horrifying video! Muslim family in Gurugram beaten up with iron rods by 40 men
- Student answers exam the epic way, with due references to Baahubali, KGF; goes viral
- Watch | Stage collapses at BJP event in Uttar Pradesh; what happens next is horrifying
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh
- WATCH: Srinagar's SMHS Hospital leaves terminal cancer patient without stitches after surgery