MSNBCs Rachel Maddow, along with investigative reporter David Cay Johnston, have presented two pages of what they say are a 2005 US federal tax document filed by Donald Trump, in what appears to be the first release of the Presidents past tax documents, which have long been sought-after by journalists. Previous presidents dating back to President Richard Nixon had voluntarily released past tax documents, while Trump, citing an ongoing federal audit, has refused to release the documents.
Mar 15, 2017
US President Donald Trump met with Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman at the White House on 14 March.
Mar 15, 2017
When Hibi Eden attended two 'live' shows in two Malayalam news channels at the same time; KV Abdul Khader too [VIDEO]
Goa floor test: Manohar Parrikar's to and fro movement from state shows the flexibility in BJP's leadership
Goa Floor Test Updates: BJP wins as 23 MLAs support Manohar Parrikar while 16 oppose; Goa Budget on March 24
Karnataka budget: Siddaramaiah's freebies reek of a last-ditch attempt to save the Congress throne in 2018?
Actor-turned-politician Raj Babbar offers to resign as president of Uttar Pradesh Congress Committee
Were EVMs working fine when AAP won 67 out of 70 seats in Delhi elections 2015, dear Arvind Kejriwal?
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities
- Upcoming Blood Moon in January could mark beginning of apocalypse, claims Christian pastor
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- Indian supermarket chain in UAE shuts; staff, suppliers left in the lurch
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?