During an emergency debate in the House of Commons on 13 December, both Boris Johnson and George Osborne have been critical about Britain’s lack of action in the Syrian Civil War. The two leading Conservatives called out Western powers, including Britain, for allowing Russia and Assad to seize control of the conflict. Syrian pro-government forces have claimed to have taken 99% of Aleppo, but reports of atrocities and executions of civilians are emerging from the besieged city.
Dec 13, 2016
Kolkata terror threat: Jaish-e-Mohammed issues threat to blow up Howrah station, 'kill Mamata Banerjee'
Rex Tillerson, 64, is an American businessman and CEO of energy giant Exxon Mobil, the fifth largest company by market capitalisation. Tillerson is U.S. President-elect Donald Trump’s choice for Secretary of State.
Dec 13, 2016
Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Akhilesh says SP-Congress will fetch 300 seats, but will the alliance happen?
One week after John Key’s shock resignation the country has a new prime minister. Bill English was sworn in by Governor-General Dame Patsy Reddy at a ceremony held at Government House in Wellington on 12 December.
Dec 12, 2016
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Southgate delighted for Kane as England make winning start to campaign
- iPhone SE 2 launch canceled? New leak hints at no 4-inch iPhone this year
- Find Google's targeted ads invasive? Here's how to turn it off
- MysteryBot malware alert: Facebook, WhatsApp and several banking apps potentially under attack
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket gets murkier as 3 actresses questioned, fake letter heads used to invite stars
- Who is Modugumudi Kishan? The mastermind behind Tollywood sex racket in Chicago
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- Former TV anchor Tejaswini kills self over suspected marital woes