The Gambia’s new president Adama Barrow took his oath in a stadium in Bakau one month after being sworn in in the Gambian embassy in Dakar, Senegal. The inauguration was held on The Gambia’s Independence Day which marks the ending of British colonial rule over the country.
Feb 19, 2017
Trump told the crowds at a rally in Melbourne, Florida he wanted to speak to them without the filter of fake news.
Feb 19, 2017
TN Political Crisis: DMK announces hunger strike on February 22 in all district party offices; FIR against MK Stalin
Palaniswami clears floor test: Tamil celebs Siddharth, Kamal Haasan, Arvind Swami, Khushbu mock Sasikala's 'proxy' EPS
Speaking at the Munich Security Conference on Saturday (18 February), Merkel said greater cooperation was needed with Russia in tackling Islamic State (Isis) and international terrorism. She also highlighted the great working relationship she has with the German press as a reaction to Trumps media policy.
Feb 18, 2017
UP Elections 2017 Phase 3 Updates: Third phase of polls sees 61.16 percent voter turnout till 5 pm; EC says polling was peaceful
GST Draft Compensation Bill in next Parliament session: Will it lead to more ruckus by the Opposition?
4 hours ago
- India vs West Indies: Shimron Hetmeyer scores hundred to hand hosts a tough chase
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Delhi sees a dramatic dip in murders and thefts; police claim a 20-75% drop in crime rate
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- Cloaking technology? Clouds shaped like alien UFO mothership spotted in California skies
- Facebook on expansion spree, to open office in Bengaluru
- Reliance Jio set to become India's largest telecom company
- To counter China, France to send aircraft carrier to patrol Indian Ocean
- Sabarimala: Activist Rehana Fathima kicked out of Muslim organisation for hurting devotees' sentiments