In an effort to shame Russia for its support of Syrian President Bashar al-Assads government and its alleged use of chemical weapons in a recent attack, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer falsely claimed that Nazi leader Adolf Hitler didnt even sink to using chemical weapons during World War II. In fact, millions of Jews were slaughtered during the Holocaust by the Nazi regime, which used the deadly pesticide gas Zyklon B. Spicers remarks prompted widespread outrage and condemnation, forcing him to apologise.
Apr 12, 2017
Johnson was speaking at a G7 meeting in Lucca, Italy on 10 April, where foreign ministers from around the world were discussing putting pressure on Russia to break ties with the Syrian government.
Apr 11, 2017
Kulbhushan Jadav death sentence: Pakistan's Defence Minister warns those 'plotting' against country; India promises consequences
Parliament unites against Pakistan to fight for Kulbhushan Jadhav; here are three options left for the 'spy' in death row
Protesters clashed with riot police during violent protests in Caracas. The protests started when opposition leader Henrique Capriles was banned from office for 15 years. Authorities accuse opposition leaders, including Capriles, of fomenting violence by organising protests against unpopular leftist President Nicolás Maduro. Venezuela is suffering an economic crisis, leaving many people unable to buy food.
Apr 9, 2017
- Student answers exam the epic way, with due references to Baahubali, KGF; goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh
- NASA says meteor, alien researcher says UFO: Mystery continues over Bering Sea incident
- India's defence manufacturing get big boost as Chile shows interest to buy BrahMos missile
- Horrifying video! Muslim family in Gurugram beaten up with iron rods by 40 men