The United States on Saturday (May 20) announced military deals worth nearly $110 billion, during a visit by President Donald Trump to Saudi Arabia. Business leaders on both sides were keen to demonstrate their talks had been a success, so there was an element of showmanship in the huge numbers.
May 20, 2017
We asked Londoners at Kings Cross station what they would say to the leaders of the Labour and Conservative parties.
May 19, 2017
A year ago few would have believed that Hassan Rouhani would struggle to win re-election in Iran. But when Iran goes to the polls on 19 May, Rouhanis future is far from certain. Hardliners have coalesced around Ebrahim Raisi, a 56-year-old cleric that is sceptical of Irans nuclear deal with the West and is understood to have the favor of Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Irans Supreme Leader.
May 17, 2017
- IMA chief Mansoor Khan spotted in UAE's Ras al Khaimah
- India's population to surpass China by 2027: United Nations report
- Shocking! Key, coins, nails found inside mentally ill patient's stomach, removed
- Pune cops nab 3 men with Rs 1.26 crore in demonetised notes
- Kolkata magician attempts Houdini-like trick, drowns in Hooghly river