Beef ban in UP and Uttarakhand imminent? Allahabad slaughterhouses closed; Trivendra Singh Rawat backs law to protect cows
Declassified footage of US atmospheric nuclear tests has been made available to the public for the first time. Weapon physicist Greg Spriggs recovered and digitised 4,200 films that were in danger of decomposing. Scientists can now use the data from the films to make sure aging US nuclear deterrents stay safe and efficient without further nuclear tests.
Mar 17, 2017
Is Rahul Gandhi a goner now? Chidambaram wants THIS politician to lead a united Opposition against the BJP
Yogi Adityanath's journey begins: 5 former UP chief ministers he can keep in mind as he assumes office
Julia Gillard, former Australian prime minister, talks to IBTimes UK at Global Education and Skills Forum in Dubai about womens leadership and how women tend not to be represented in positions of power. She says there are obstacles in stopping women get to the top.
Mar 20, 2017
North Korea has tested a new high-thrust rocket engine. Leader Kim Jong-un personally monitored the test calling it a new birth of North Korea’s rocket industry. The rocket engine could be used for long-range missiles. Recently, the U.S. and China agreed to persuade North Korea to move away from its weapons programmes.
Mar 19, 2017
Scottish first minister Nicola Sturgeon has told British Prime Minister Theresa May that Scotlands future must be Scotlands choice at the SNP Spring Conference in Aberdeen on 18 March.
Mar 19, 2017
Arvind Kejriwal takes credit for Captain Amarinder Singh's decision to ban beacons, introduce Lokpal Bill in Punjab
- After MiG-29, Indian Air force to procure additional squadron of Su 30 MKI jets
- India vs Pakistan | Comparison of troop strength and weapons of the nuclear-armed rivals
- Women, children used to ferry Pulwama explosive: Intelligence sources
- Don't miss: Twitter went nuts after India snubs Pakistan handshake offer at Kulbhushan Jadhav hearing [VIDEO]
- Pakistan begins war preparations; hospitals, LoC residents on high alert