A former Russian prime minister was attacked during a march for murdered opposition figure Boris Nemtsov in Moscow on February 26. Nemtsov was killed on February 27, 2015. Mikhail Kasyanov was attending the march when a liquid was thrown in his face.
Feb 26, 2017
'Mann Ki Baat': PM Narendra Modi congratulates Indian team for winning Blind T20 Cricket World Cup against Pakistan
Assembly Elections 2017: EC warns parties against making speeches in UP laced with religious, casteist overtones
Post BMC elections 2017: If BJP can join PDP in J&K, why can't there be a Shiv Sena-Congress alliance in Mumbai? | OPINION
During a speech at the annual Conservative Political Action Committee US President Trump said Paris is no longer Paris because of immigration. French President Francois Hollande reacted by pointing out the much lower rates of gun crime in France compared to the US.
Feb 25, 2017
Jayalalithaa niece Deepa Jayakumar announces new party: How will it affect the politics of Tamil Nadu?
- Rajasthan Assembly election: Congress set to form govt with majority, says Sachin Pilot
- India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Chhattisgarh landslide: How did BJP lose their seat of power after three straight terms?
- Kashmiri militant, who was neutralised during Mujgund encounter, cameoed in Vishal Bhardwaj's Haider
- Chhattisgarh CM: Here are the front-runners as Congress chooses next leader (VIDEO)
- Thousands of women from Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam trafficked and sold as brides in China
- Is Pawan Kalyan's friend hiding after Congress' failure in Telangana elections?
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets