Interview: Carswell spoke to IBTimes UK about leaving Ukip, his new book and his theory of populism.
Apr 10, 2017
India says Kulbhushan Jadhav's execution would be 'premeditated murder', halts release of Pakistani prisoners
Opposition corners Modi govt over Tarun Vijay remarks in Parliament, may rake up Raja Singh 'hate speech' next
India, Australia pitch for Indo-Pacific peace; sign 6 MoUs on cooperation in civil aviation security, environment protection and more
Here's why Omar Abdullah called for Mehbooba Mufti to resign after Tassaduq said he wanted Anantnag bypolls postponed
On 16 April, Turkey will vote on whether or not to change their constitution to scrap the role of Prime Minister and grant President Recep Tayyip Erdogan more power. Erdogan argues that it will make Turkey more streamlined and allow for a more stable government, where as critics of the plans say this is an authoritarian move for Edogan to seize more power.
Apr 7, 2017
EC cancels RK Nagar bypolls after cash-for-vote scam; 1 injured in violence between OPS and Sasikala camps
Mathew Elliot, one of the two background men behind the successful Vote Leave campaign, told IBTimes UK on 7 April that he believes trade talks will quickly become a topic of discussion between the EU and UK.
Apr 7, 2017
Chief Executive of Vote Leave Matthew Elliott believes free trade and Brexit will be negotiated at the same time
By-elections 2017 round-up: Violence mars polling in Srinagar, 6 killed; brisk polling in Karnataka, Delhi
- Pulwama attack: Who Was Adil Dar? A school dropout who vowed to avenge Masood Azhar's nephew killings [Video]
- Depressed techie jumps to death from 13th floor in Bengaluru IT park
- 17 killed after fire breaks out at Delhi hotel; people jump out of windows to save themselves
- J&K IED blast: At least 40 CRPF personnel killed in deadliest terror attack since 2016 Uri attack
- Another pay hike for central govt employees before Lok Sabha elections 2019?