'Mann Ki Baat': PM Narendra Modi congratulates Indian team for winning Blind T20 Cricket World Cup against Pakistan
Assembly Elections 2017: EC warns parties against making speeches in UP laced with religious, casteist overtones
Post BMC elections 2017: If BJP can join PDP in J&K, why can't there be a Shiv Sena-Congress alliance in Mumbai? | OPINION
During a speech at the annual Conservative Political Action Committee US President Trump said Paris is no longer Paris because of immigration. French President Francois Hollande reacted by pointing out the much lower rates of gun crime in France compared to the US.
Feb 25, 2017
Jayalalithaa niece Deepa Jayakumar announces new party: How will it affect the politics of Tamil Nadu?
US President Donald Trump has attacked fake news while addressing the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Maryland on 25 February. One of Trumps favourite topics, he used the beginning portion of his wide ranging speech to reiterate his belief that organisations that peddle so-called fake news are the enemy of the people.
Feb 25, 2017
Labour took some solace from holding on to Stoke-on-Trent Central, where its new MP, Gareth Snell, had faced a concerted challenge from Ukip leader Paul Nuttall. Nuttall was forced to declare he would be staying on as leader after failing to make significant inroads in a seat which voted 70% for Brexit in last years EU referendum and was seen as a key test of his mission to replace Labour as the natural party of the working class of the Midlands and northern England.
Feb 24, 2017
Jeremy Corbyn has said he will not step down as Labour leader, despite losing a historic by-election in Copeland to the Conservative Party. Labour did manage to fight off a challenge from Ukip in a second by-election in Stoke on the 23 February.
Feb 24, 2017
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- #MeToo: MJ Akbar returns to India; will issue statement on sexual harassment allegations
- #MeToo: I was stripped at 7, gang-raped at 12, tasted my own blood performing oral sex, reveals Harish Iyer
- Canada becomes largest country to legalise recreational marijuana, but it comes with conditions
- Pakistan could procure Chinese missiles that are 'better than' the BrahMos system
- Sabarimala: Temple doors open but not for women amid violent protests and threats
- Jamal Khashoggi was beheaded and cut into pieces alive after gruesome 7-minute torture