Jallikattu protests turn violent: Protesters torch vehicles near Ice House Police Station, refuse to leave Chennai's Marina Beach
Uttarakhand elections 2017: Congress office vandalised by supporters of party leaders who did not get poll tickets [VIDEO]
Following a feud over the CIAs investigation into the Russian hacking of Democrats emails, US President Donald Trump made the intelligence agency his first official stop after his inauguration. He praised the work of the CIA employees and promised to back them in the future.
Jan 22, 2017
Trump inauguration: Donald Trump's inaugural address as Batman villain, SNL host Aziz Ansari takes a jab at Trump, and other buzz
Jallikattu Protests: Locals call off bull-taming event in Madurai's Alanganallur village demanding permanent solution to the ban
Women's March Speeches: Ashley Judd, Scarlett Johansson, Madonna breathe fire at the anti-Trump protest [VIDEO]
Up to 80,000 people took part in the Women’s March on London to protest Donald Trump’s presidency. The march set off from the US Embassy and ended at Trafalgar Square where politicians and activists spoke out against President Trump.It was one of 673 similar events taking place around the world. Organisers estimate more than 2 million protesters will march in solidarity with women in the US.
Jan 21, 2017
- Virat Kohli watch out! Stuart Broad reveals plan to trouble India captain in upcoming Tests
- Casting couch: Sri Reddy explains how actors, directors lure girls into bed in exchange of better roles
- Twitter brands 'Rahul-Modi hug' as 'Jaadu ki Jhappi'
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A out of stock? Here's how to buy Rs 5,999 smartphone right now
- US offers India top of the line MQ-9 Reaper armed drones
- Modi-government no-confidence motion: BJP to move privilege motion against Rahul for 'lying,' 'misleading' house
- Newly-wed wife thrashes husband for having extra-marital affair [VIDEO]
- Hyderabad cab driver arrested for putting up rider's number on toilet wall, victim says she received lewd texts
- TDP seeks Arvind Kejriwal's support ahead of no-confidence motion against Modi govt