Twitterati call for arrest of Kolkata Imam who threatened to behead Tarek Fatah after issuing fatwa on PM Modi [VIDEO]
Mulayam says Akhilesh will be next CM of UP: Did Netaji just surrender or give a glimpse of his strategy for Assembly elections 2017?
UK Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt has admitted that some hospitals have “very severe problems”, but stopped short of agreeing with the Red Cross that the NHS is facing a “humanitarian crisis”. Mr Hunt added that the government is working ‘day and night’ to try and fix the problems in UK hospitals.
Jan 9, 2017
Jallikattu controversy: Tamil Nadu CM Panneerselvam writes to PM Modi to allow banned 'sport' before Pongal
Ashley Tellis could be Donald Trump's man in New Delhi, but how much do you know about the Mumbai lad?
8 hours ago
- Premier League transfer news: Liverpool and Roma agree record fee for goalkeeper Alisson
- World Emoji Day: A sneak peek at Apple's new emoticons coming in iOS 12, Mojave macOS
- European Union's approach to Trump's trade war – quotas and tariffs
- India squad for England Tests announced: Pant gets maiden call up, doubts over Bhuvneshwar's fitness
- US Prez Trump plans new makeover for his 'incredible' Air Force One
- IIT engineers all set to challenge draconian law criminalising homosexuality
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle meet Nelson Mandela's granddaughter at London exhibition
- Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan, Allah-o-Akbar Tehreek among hardline Islamic groups to contest general elections
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk apologises for calling Thai diver a 'paedophile'