RSS worker Choorakad Biju was hacked to death by a group of men in Payyanur town in Kannur district on Friday, May 12. A BJP MP apparently tried to turn sentiments against the CPI-M following violence over the matter.
May 15, 2017
Feel 'Bravo' each time Arnab Goswami's Republic TV hits somebody below the belt? May be you are not news literate
'Resign by today evening or I will drag you from your office to Tihar Jail,' Kapil Mishra threatens Arvind Kejriwal
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan decries 'arrogant' India for cancelling foreign ministers' meet
- Bitcoin scam: ED attaches Rs 42.88 crore worth properties owned by Amit Bhardwaj
- Radhika Apte least bothered about her leaked clips, says 'now, I can do anything'
- Ajay Devgn tweets Kajol's mobile number and Twitter loses its cool
- Bigg Boss Tamil 2 elimination: Yashika evicted; Riythvika Aishwarya, Vijayalakshmi enter grand finale
- Sarkar first song: Simtaangaran single from Thalapathy Vijay's film released [Video]
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu full HD movie leaked online; free download likely to affect box office collection