A Bengaluru school has reportedly hiked the school fees for the new academic year by about 25 percent and parents are clearly unhappy about it. If that wasn't enough, it has also come up with a new rule that students must mandatorily eat their meals from the school canteen.
Jun 9, 2018
Bengaluru school 'forcing' children to eat canteen food; parents seek CM Kumaraswamy government's help
- Fatima Ibrahim, wife of Sri Lankan suicide bomber, blows herself up with unborn child
- What happens after death? UK woman says she felt euphoria during NDE
- Howrah-New Delhi Poorva Express derails near Kanpur, 13 injured
- Avengers Endgame leaked on torrent ahead of its April 26 release
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 prisoners in mass execution, ties headless body to a pole