Ratan Tata has been named by the Israel Police in their recommendation to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in corruption cases related to a project to make a cheap car.
Feb 15, 2018
Why has Ratan Tata figured in Israel Police's recommendation to indict Benjamin Netanyahu, and is Nano involved?
- Fabulous Lives Of Bollywood Wives: Netizens call Karan Johar's show 'cringe worthy, mindless' [Reactions]
- DiaperDon trend irks Donald Trump, demands action on Twitter; memes galore
- 'Coolie No. 1' trailer out: Netizens unhappy with Varun Dhawan, name him 'Overacting No 1' | Watch
- Iran's top nuclear scientist killed in deadly shootout: Tehran blames Israel, US, vows revenge
- Fact-check: Viral pic of Pele grieving at Maradona's grave is fake