Your digestive health is directly impacted by the foods you eat and the lifestyle you live. By taking steps to improve your digestive health, your digestive system will function more efficiently, improving your overall health and sense of well-being. Here are few tips for your better digestive health.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/VentunoDiet
Twitter : https://twitter.com/VentunoDiet
YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoDiet
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.comMay 30, 2014
Boneless Chicken -1/2 kg
Ginger & garlic paste - 2 tsp
Juice of 2 lemon
Salt to taste
Egg - 1
To fry the Chicken
Oil for frying
All purpose flour - 1 cup
Corn flour - 1 tbsp
To make sauce
Sesame oil - 1 tbsp
Chopped Garlic - 1 tbsp
Ginger - 1 tsp
Green chilli - 1
Spring onion - 1 bunch
Vinegar - 1 tbsp
Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
Chilli sauce - 1 tbsp
Tomato ketchup - 3 tbsp
Chicken stock - 1 cup
1. Marinate the boneless chicken with, ginger & garlic paste, lemon juice, salt & mix it. Let the chicken sit it for about 15 minutes.
2. After about 15 minutes add the beaten egg & mix it. Let the chicken sit for another 15 minutes.
3. Pour enough oil for frying. Mix the all purpose flour(maida) & corn flour. Coat the chicken pieces in flour & gently drop in the oil. Keep the fried chicken separately.
4. Now we will prepare sauce for a chilli chicken. In a kadai add sesame oil, garlic, ginger, green chilli, spring onion, vinegar, soy sauce, chilli sauce & tomato ketchup. After a minute add chicken stock. If you feel the stock is watery or thin, add a little corn flour mix it with water & add in to the sauce.
5. Once the sauce thicken add the fried chicken pieces & mix it well. Let the sauce coat the chicken pieces. Add the spring onion stoMay 30, 2014
Many home cooks assume they need hundreds of items in order to cook at home. That just isn’t true. In this video, we will see the most useful gadgets that are absolutely necessary:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoKitchenTips?fref=ts
Twitter - https://twitter.com/kitchentips1
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoKitchenTips
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.comMay 29, 2014
Maze flour - 100 gm
Flour - 100 gm
Red kidney bean paste
Bell pepper (Red, Yellow & Green)
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. In a mixing bowl add maze flour, flour, salt, pepper, water & kneed well to make a soft dough.
2. Roll the dough into thin sheet & cook it & keep aside.
3. Toss the vegetables (Zucchini, Bell pepper, Baby corn) with green chillies, salt, pepper & olive oil.
4. Spread the Red kidney bean paste on the sheet, add the tossed vegetables on to it & top it with grated cheddar cheese.
5. Fold the sheet & grill on the hot plate.
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoChefsCorner
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoChefsCorner
Follow us on TWITTER -https://twitter.com/VentunoChef
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.comMay 28, 2014
If you are looking to build some serious strength then these Kettlebell Workouts for Strength is just what you need. Try these 3 workouts which are shown in this episode of Fast track to fitness.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Twitter - https://twitter.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.comMay 28, 2014
Premature ejaculation has throughout been considered a health issue or a syndrome in medical science. This misconception has been studied by researchers who claim to have found a new definition to the premature ejaculation that could improve diagnosis followed by treatment of such affected men.May 28, 2014