Ali Fazal's Victoria and Abdul loses to Darkest Hour and Phantom Thread, actor poses with Rock Samwell
Oscars 2018 winners list: With Best Picture, The Shape of Water gets 4 Academy Awards; Dunkirk follows with 3
MTV Girls on Top actress Saloni Chopra exposes man of her father's age who clicked her bikini pictures
Gilu Joseph on breastfeeding cover row: 'You could've called it indecent if I posed for Kamasutra kind of shoot'
Pamela Anderson on babysitter who molested her: 'I remember wishing her dead, and she ended up dying'
Actor David Ogden Stiers has died aged 75. The actor passed away on March 3 after a long battle with bladder cancer. Stiers was best known for his role as Major Charles Emerson Winchester III in the TV comedy series M*A*S*H. He was nominated for two Emmy awards for the role between 1977 and 1983. In addition to his many television appearances, Stiers also voiced a number of Disney animated film characters over the years, most famously Cogsworth in Beauty and the Beast.
Mar 4, 2018
- Revealed: What is Nita Ambani's Rs 300 crore gift to daughter-in-law Shloka Mehta?
- Meghan Markle struggling to stay married to Prince Harry? Her celebrity status not welcome at Royal Palace?
- Samantha's way of paying back to Radha Ravi for his comments on Nayanthara
- Prince Harry cheating on Meghan Markle? Duke of Sussex breaks royal protocol for ex-girlfriend
- Royal Family concerned about Meghan Markle's condition; Palace doesn't think Duchess can make it as a Royal?