Mumbai, Nov 11 (ANI): Joining the league of Bollywood stars that came out to support PM Modi's Swachh Bharat Abihyan is actress Tamannah Bhati who was spotted cleaning the Andheri area of Mumbai recently. Bhatia came out with her family and friends to clean the back road of her residential area and urged people to join her in this cleanliness drive. The Himmatwala actress was nominated by actor Ram Kapoor on twitter as part of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's drive to nominate public figures to join the Clean India Movement.
Nov 11, 2014
All is Well between SRK and Bachchan Family; Shah Rukh Shares Stage with Big B, Jaya, Abhishek, Aishwarya [PHOTOS]
'Happy Ending' Promotions: Saif Ali Khan, Ileana D'Cruz and Kalki Koechlin Look Stunning on 'India's Raw Star' [PHOTOS]
Children fight and argue. Disagreements are a normal part of behavior and can show that your child is an independent thinker and a self-motivated person – both qualities you want your child to have! However, when these disagreements escalate into fighting, the result can be troubling for everyone involved. Today in our show we will see how to resolve arguments with your child.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ventunoparenting
Twitter : https://twitter.com/parentingventun
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoParenting/
Nov 11, 2014
- Is Aishwarya Rai pregnant? Abhishek Bachchan's tweet leaves Twitter wondering!
- VIDEO | Anupam Kher blasts Naseeruddin Shah for calling him a clown
- Actor-politician Nikhil Kumaraswamy to marry actress Rachita Ram?
- Is Mollywood losing its best actor as Mohanlal concentrates just on box-office records?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo 8-day box office collection: Allu Arjun scores his first double century