New Delhi, Jan 23 (ANI): Daniel Radcliffe is set to play the role of civil engineer Washington Roebling, who was instrumental in building the Brooklyn Bridge, in his next film. Producer Christine Vachon said that not only is the 24-year-old actor perfect for the role, but he's consistently proved himself to be one of the very few actors who is genuinely a massive draw for audiences of all ages. He added that they love Douglas McGrath's extraordinary script and working with Radcliff is one of the rare treats in the business.
Jan 23, 2014
Justin Jedlica, The 'Human Ken Doll' Shifts to a Condo in Chicago's Trump Tower, Admits Having 140 Plastic Surgeries in a Span of 15 Years
Mumbai, Jan 23 (ANI): Bollywood superstar, Amitabh Bachchan, recalled the greatness, humility and his association with Nelson Mandela at the premiere of Hollywood film, 'Mandela- Long Walk to Freedom,' based on the life of the late South-African anti-apartheid icon who died at the age of 95 in December 2013. Bachchan was chief guest at the grand premiere of the film in entertainment capital Mumbai.
Jan 23, 2014
5 hours ago
- India vs West Indies: Shimron Hetmeyer scores hundred to hand hosts a tough chase
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Delhi sees a dramatic dip in murders and thefts; police claim a 20-75% drop in crime rate
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- Badhai Ho full movie with HD quality print leaked online, free download to affect film's collection
- Alisha Chinai: Every word said and written about Anu Malik is true
- Sandakozhi 2 full movie leaked online: Will illegal downloads affect Vishal's film at box office?
- Live: Bigg Boss Kannada 6: These are the contestants taking part in Sudeep-hosted show [Complete List]
- The Villain box office collection: Sudeep-Shivanna's film ends its 4-day weekend on high note