Mumbai, Jan 28 (ANI): Riding high on the success of his recently released action-film ‘Jai Ho’, Bollywood superstar Salman Khan launched a Suzuki bike in Mumbai. A scooter, too, of the same brand was launched by actress Parineeti Chopra. Khan talked about his association with the brand while addressing mediapersons. Khan also emphasised on following safety precautions like wearing helmets and not performing stunts without proper safety gear.
Jan 28, 2014
â€˜Opulenceâ€™, a splendid bridal line by Jaya Mishra is a seamless amalgamation of Indo-western cut, fabric and craftsmanship. The theme revolves around the designerâ€™s favourite possession, an antique jewellery box. Dazzling anarkalis, experimental six yards, contemporised lehengas and ornate sherwanis form the collection. A vintage touch to the chic design showcase makes the collection interesting. [...]
Jan 28, 2014
1 day ago
- India vs West Indies: Shimron Hetmeyer scores hundred to hand hosts a tough chase
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Delhi sees a dramatic dip in murders and thefts; police claim a 20-75% drop in crime rate
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh wedding card: Netizens spot spelling mistakes
- Badhai Ho full movie with HD quality print leaked online, free download to affect film's collection
- Sandakozhi 2 full movie leaked online: Will illegal downloads affect Vishal's film at box office?
- Bigg Boss 12: Ugliest controversies Dipika Kakkar has been embroiled in
- Did Sushant Singh Rajput sexually harass Sanjana Sanghi? Actress responds