New Delhi, Jan 9 (ANI): Jennifer Aniston feels that it must have been her deceased first love, who sent her current beau Justin Theroux. The 45-year-old 'Cake' star, who's happily engaged to 'Leftovers' actor, made a huge revelation saying that she was with someone for 5 years, who could have been "the one" but he died of a brain tumor, a leading news network reported. In an interview with the New York Times, the actress explained that she was only 25 at the time and "stupid," and that he was an "unappreciated boyfriend." "He must have sent me Justin to make up for it all," said Aniston. Talking about Theroux, Aniston said that it took her some time to get used to the engagement ring, since she wasn't a "diamond girl" and liked more of Indian jewelry.
Jan 9, 2015
'Castle' Season 7 Mid-Season Premiere Spoilers: Will Richard and Kate Break the Rules in Episode 11?
This week in the celebrity spotlight: Marriage and babies kick off the New Year,
Celebs come out for the People’s Choice Awards, Stars flock to the Palm Springs Film
Festival and ‘The Wedding Ringer’ walks down the aisle.
Welcome to the Getty Images Week in Review. Here’s what’s been happening with your
favorite celebs this week.
The New Year brings babies and marriage to Hollywood. Blake Lively and hubby
Ryan Reynolds welcomed their first child while Cameron Diaz and singer Benji Madden
tied the knot in a private ceremony.
The people have spoken and they know what they like at the 2015 People's Choice Awards.
Hosted by Allison Janney & Anna Faris, big winners included Melissa McCarthy,
Ellen DeGeneres, Stana Katic, Ellen Pompeo & Lady Antebellum for favorite country
group. Here’s a look at some of the stars that were there.
Janney & Faris spoke about what it was like being first time hosts.
0:05: Allison Janney: My favorite moment…good. :0:27
The Palm Springs International Film Festival kicked off the new year and award
season with stars flocking to the desert community. ‘Selma’ star David Oyelowo &
‘Gone Girl’s’ Rosamund Pike each picked up the Breakthrough Performance award and
Eddie Redmayne & Julianne Moore received the Desert Palm Achievement Award.
Jan 9, 2015
Ian Somerhalder-Nina Dobrev Reunion Unlikely: Actor Spotted on Lunch Date with Girlfriend Nikki Reed
New Delhi, Jan 9 (ANI): Miranda Kerr has revealed that she likes to be naked and would do it more if she didn't worry about photographers. She told a leading magazine that she loves taking her shoes off and being in the grass or sunbaking naked, a leading daily reported. She added that she wishes she could go skinny-dipping in the ocean and if she wasn't worried about being snapped, she would be totally be out there.
Jan 9, 2015
- WhatsApp is not a weapon of mass destruction; bolster law enforcement to stop lynching
- 99-million-year-old baby snake fossil found, sheds light into lost world [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Rs 16 lakh tip for staff at luxury hotel during holiday
- Nawaz Sharif in jail: Here are the special privileges that former Pak PM is receiving
- Dhadak movie review and rating by audience: Live update
- Kadaikutty Singam full movie leaked online: Will 'free download' affect the movie at the box office?
- Dhadak movie review: Janhvi Kapoor makes smashing debut, Ishaan Khatter is charming!
- Salman Khan, Disha Patani's role in Bharat revealed; superstar to have Karan Arjun-like look
- After Rajshri Deshpande, Sonali Raut, Nandana Sen open up about exhibiting nudity onscreen