Gloria Steinem, writer and feminist activist explains the significance of the day without women protest. She explains, It is an opportunity to call attention to how crucial womens labour is. Whether its at home or whether its in the paid labour force, what women do is often less visible than what men do. Steinem also discusses global health and the impact of the reinstated abortion gag rule. She explains, In this country it would be illegal because its a restriction on free speech. We are imposing on people in other countries something which in the past has resulted in the death of a woman every five minutes. That is our shame here.
Mar 10, 2017
Oru Mexican Aparatha, Alamara UAE-GCC release date out; Sunny Wayn-starrer to hit overseas market even before Kerala release
Shahid Kapoor's wife Mira Rajput compares babies to puppies; may offend working mothers' sentiments [Watch VIDEO]
Badrinath Ki Dulhania (Badrinath Ki Dulhaniya) movie review: It will make you LOL, cry, and fall in love with the love story
Zee Cine Awards 2017: Sunny Leone to set the stage on fire with Laila Main Laila song, Alia Bhatt to groove on Deepika Padukone's song [watch sneak peek videos]
18 hours ago
- India vs West Indies: Shimron Hetmeyer scores hundred to hand hosts a tough chase
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Delhi sees a dramatic dip in murders and thefts; police claim a 20-75% drop in crime rate
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- Badhai Ho full movie with HD quality print leaked online, free download to affect film's collection
- Ira Trivedi releases complete e-mail exchange with Chetan Bhagat to expose his lies
- Sandakozhi 2 full movie leaked online: Will illegal downloads affect Vishal's film at box office?
- Bigg Boss 12 elimination live updates: 4 contestants nominated; who should be saved? [Vote]
- Dwayne Johnson shows off 'insane' body post weight loss as he prepares for Fast and Furious spin-off