Donald Trump has confirmed that he will withdraw the US from the Paris climate agreement, in effect ensuring the worlds second largest emitter of greenhouse gases will quit the international effort to address dangerous global warming. The US will remove itself from the deal, joining Syria and Nicaragua as the only countries not party to the Paris agreement. There will be no penalty for leaving, with the Paris deal based upon the premise of voluntary emissions reductions by participating countries.
Jun 2, 2017
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- #MeToo: MJ Akbar returns to India; will issue statement on sexual harassment allegations
- Vada Chennai full movie leaked: Full movie out on torrent sites for 'free downloadng'
- How Diandra Soares retaliated Suhel Seth's sexual assault: 'Bit his tongue, squeezed his b*lls hard'
- The Villain Movie Review and Ratings: Live updates
- Sandakozhi 2 movie review: Live updates
- After Sona Mohapatra called Anu Malik 'serial predator', singer Shweta Pandit accuses him of seeking sexual favours