PM Modi scraps Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes: Shopkeepers worry left holding no Rs 100 note; people shop for gold
Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes scrapped: Here's everything you should know about the closure of banks and ATMs
PM Modi abolishes Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes from November 8 midnight; banks, ATM not open on November 9 [Image of new notes]
- HSBC layoffs 2020: London-based bank to axe up to 35,000 jobs in massive overhaul
- Cheaper Chinese Television effect: Sony slashes 120 jobs in India
- Microsoft's third R&D hub in India creates jobs for 'thousands of engineers'
- Indian economic revival likely to be shallow: Moody's lowers GDP growth rate to 5.4% for 2020
- J&K attracts Rs 670 crore investment ahead of investor summit: Toyota, Oracle show interest