Evening wrap: JNU to probe PM effigy burning, Galaxy Note 7 threat to Samsung credit ratings and Diwali gift for armed forces
The London quarter was the centre of the worlds diamond market market, but traders are fighting to bring back the glory days.
Oct 13, 2016
- Social media scare prompts HDFC Bank to clarify on deposit insurance programme
- Can India tide over economic crisis that may be worse than the 2008 recession?
- Amid sluggish growth in core business, Ola introduces self-drive car rentals in Bengaluru
- FDA finds traces of Asbestos: Johnson & Johnson recalls 33,000 bottles of Baby Powder
- Home sales decline 25% in July-September: Report