A 26-year-old killer from the hotbed of fundamentalist ideology, a gun handed over to him hours before the killing, a shapeless network of unseen people calibrating the plot, a mission to bump off a handful of rationalists -- the Gauri Lankesh killing has all the hallmarks of a cult hit job.
Jun 16, 2018
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh
- WATCH: Srinagar's SMHS Hospital leaves terminal cancer patient without stitches after surgery
- Bus driver in Italy abducts 51 children, sets vehicle on fire to protest against immigration policy
- Unbelievable! Hundreds of hotel guests in S Korea were being secretly filmed, live-streamed
- Researcher claims alien spaceship visited ISS, says NASA is involved in cover-up