Kerala: Open firing at controversial actress Leena Paul's luxury salon in Kochi; no casualties reported
Bengaluru: Mumbai-based CEO of private firm harassed by Ola cab driver' tweets horrifying experience
Should the death row convicts be sent to the gallows faster? Should they rather be allowed to rot in the cells awaiting death? Should we convict more criminals to death? Or should India abolish death penalty altogether?
Dec 13, 2018
Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo inches closer to $2.5 million; Sarileru Neekevvaru struggles to cross $2 million mark11 hours ago
- 'Fixing Kingpin' Chawla likely to be flown on Monday, top bookies jittery
- Reducing pollution to water supply, Kejriwal's 10 'guarantees' ahead of Delhi Assembly elections
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat says 'all 130 crore Indians are Hindus'
- J&K Police busts Jaish-e-Mohammed module in Srinagar, arrests 5 terrorists ahead of Republic Day
- NIA files case against tainted J&K cop Davinder Singh