174 inmates escaped a Haitian prison after killing a guard.The prisoners also stole several firearms.Police and UN peacekeepers are working together to find the fugitives.They have set up checkpoints and detained several people.The prisoners do not wear uniforms which makes it easier for them to hide.
Oct 23, 2016
Morning brief: Taliban leadership in Pak, 55 dead in Cameroon, MNS agrees to release of ADHM and more
I want to behead people from Daesh: Young Mosul resident seeks revenge for brothers' killings, sisters' abduction by Isis
A 19-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences after a suspicious item on a London Underground train was discovered in North Greenwich on 20 October. A controlled explosion was carried out, forcing the closure of North Greewich Tube station and suspension of the Jubilee Line.
Oct 21, 2016
Iraq: Isis terrorists try to escape Mosul dressed as women as Iraqi forces advance, with help from locals
- Prime Minister Probables: Mamata Banerjee wasted chances but Manmohan's return can't be ruled out
- Virat Kohli watch out! Stuart Broad reveals plan to trouble India captain in upcoming Tests
- Casting couch: Sri Reddy explains how actors, directors lure girls into bed in exchange of better roles
- Twitter brands 'Rahul-Modi hug' as 'Jaadu ki Jhappi'
- What is Meghalayan Age? Know about the new discovery in Earth's history
- Check out Priya Prakash Varrier's reaction on Rahul Gandhi's wink in Parliament [Video]
- After saying women shouldn't pluck and shape eyebrows, Darul Uloom issues fatwa against waxing and shaving
- Alien shockproof: UFO spotted in La Porte, Indiana sparks debate
- What's in that hug? Rahul Gandhi in one fell swoop of an embrace with Narendra Modi in Parliament