Greater Manchester police have released the footage of four men raiding the Grosvenor Casino on 25 December 2016. The men smashed in the reinforced glass of the cashier’s office for 20 minutes, before they stole a variety of betting chips ranging from £25 to £1,000. The police released the footage in the hopes ‘that it might trigger someone’s memory’ as theysuspect ‘the offenders would have likely left family and friends to carry out this burglary’.
Mar 14, 2017
The CCTV footage was revealed by film-maker Jason Pollack in his film, Stranger Fruit. Michael Brown was killed by police in the Missouri city in 2014, prompting widespread demonstrations and a national debate about police brutality.
Mar 14, 2017
Aruvikkara: KS Sabarinadhan responds to viral videos of party worker attacking old woman over placing MLA's flex board
Mishel Shaji death: Hartal in Piravom; crime branch takes charge; victim's father says he doesn't know Cronin
Hyderabad NRI held with mother for rape and unnatural sex with wife; he also let his friend rape her
- What is West Nile Virus? 7-year-old boy dies in Kerala, was in isolation ward for last 10 days
- Aliens secretly living in Saturn's moon Pan? Researcher analyses NASA images to prove it
- Manohar Parrikar to be accorded state funeral with full military honours at Miramar beach
- List of names written on New Zealand terror accused Brenton Tarrant's guns
- New Zealand mosque shootings toll rises to 50, families wait to bury their dead