A lorry driver who killed a woman and three children by ploughing into their stationary car while scrolling through music on his mobile phone has been jailed for 10 years. Tomasz Kroker, 30, smashed into the vehicle carrying Tracey Houghton, 45, her sons, Ethan Houghton, 13, and Josh Houghton, 11, and her stepdaughter, Aimee Goldsmith, 11, at 50mph on 10 August. Thames Valley Police has released this video to show the devastation that using your phone whilst driving can cause.
Oct 31, 2016
CCTV footage shows a thief breaking into Macarthur Pets shop in West Sydney and stealing eight snakes including the stores mascot, Everest, an eight-foot-long, six-year-old albino Darwin carpet python. Police are asking the public to help identify the thief.
Oct 31, 2016
Indian-origin man sentenced to 20 weeks in jail in UK for sexually assaulting sleeping teenager on flight
- Mesut Ozil's decision to quit German national team a 'beautiful goal' against fascism: Turkish ministers react
- Former flagship OnePlus 3 series get OxygenOS 5.0.4 update: Camera improvements, security patch and more
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS off to a flying start; gets over 1,000 bookings
- After boycott fatwa, Muslim outfit declares cash reward for stoning and shaving Nida Khan's head
- Video of police helicopter circling UFO in Los Angeles goes viral
- After saying women shouldn't pluck and shape eyebrows, Darul Uloom issues fatwa against waxing and shaving
- Bengaluru student accuses Bigg Boss 11 contestant Bandgi Kalra of cheating him via fake iPhone X ad on Instagram
- Toronto shooting: 1 dead and 13 injured as gunman opens fire outside restaurant in Danforth, shooter killed
- UFO researcher spots bizarre flying object in the skies, and it is not meteor