Greater Manchester police have released the footage of four men raiding the Grosvenor Casino on 25 December 2016. The men smashed in the reinforced glass of the cashier’s office for 20 minutes, before they stole a variety of betting chips ranging from £25 to £1,000. The police released the footage in the hopes ‘that it might trigger someone’s memory’ as theysuspect ‘the offenders would have likely left family and friends to carry out this burglary’.
Mar 14, 2017
The CCTV footage was revealed by film-maker Jason Pollack in his film, Stranger Fruit. Michael Brown was killed by police in the Missouri city in 2014, prompting widespread demonstrations and a national debate about police brutality.
Mar 14, 2017
Aruvikkara: KS Sabarinadhan responds to viral videos of party worker attacking old woman over placing MLA's flex board
Mishel Shaji death: Hartal in Piravom; crime branch takes charge; victim's father says he doesn't know Cronin
Hyderabad NRI held with mother for rape and unnatural sex with wife; he also let his friend rape her
Dalit scholar at JNU commits suicide in Delhi: Police hint at 'personal issues,' but social media compares him to Rohith Vemula
- Lok Sabha 2019 Election guide: Here is the full schedule and everything you need to know
- NASA says meteor, alien researcher says UFO: Mystery continues over Bering Sea incident
- Andhra candidates declare crores of assets while filing for nomination ahead of 2019 Lok Sabha elections
- BJP MLA Surendra Singh says Sapna Chaudhary a dancer like Sonia Gandhi, asks Rahul Gandhi to marry her. Watch video
- Student answers exam the epic way, with due references to Baahubali, KGF; goes viral