Mahindra & Mahindra plans to become fully electric ready by further investing in its Chakan plant for the manufacture of EVs, e-motor, controller, battery pack and other electric vehicle components for multiple mobility applications.
18 days ago
Latest Auto news
Maruti Suzuki is the largest carmaker in India with nearly 50 percent market share. The Indo-Japanese company has been ranked ninth according to the global brand value auto list by BrandZ.
20 days ago
In June when Jeep announces its plans for next five years, the baby Jeep project is expected to be one of the main attraction. The new SUV is also highly probable for India.
Mar 13, 2018
Volkswagen Group is planning to invest around Rs 8,000 crore in India to turn around sales. Skoda will be the torchbearer for revival mission.
Mar 9, 2018
Kia Motors to kick off India sales with 5 models spearheaded by SP Concept, compact SUV on the cards
- World Cup for the underdogs: Twitter reacts as Japan stun Colombia to clinch historic win in Russia
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: China, South Korea-exclusive variant will leave others envious
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt vs Russia live stream, TV guide and team news
- Want to quit smoking? Vaping could help hardened chain smokers- even if they don't want to
- 2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260 India launch date revealed; tourer will take on Triumph Tiger 1200
- KTM 390 Adventure India launch confirmed in 2019; to rival BMW G 310 GS, Royal Enfield Himalayan
- New Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe launched at Rs 2.55 crore in India
- Royal Enfield reveals three custom bikes- Lock Stock, Rohini and Interceptor
- Suzuki Burgman Street 125 bookings start; maxi-scooter launch soon