Latest Auto news
Suzuki Connect is the telematics solution that enhances user experience through emergency alerts, vehicle tracking, live vehicle status, and preventive maintenance calls.
26 days ago
Maruti Suzuki rolled out a Vitara Brezza as its 20 millionth car from the production lines of the Gurugram plant. At present, Maruti Suzuki makes 16 models for the domestic market.
27 days ago
BMW and Mini sales registered combined growth 13 percent primarily due to new X3 and 6 Series Gran Turismo. BMW Motorrad also performed well with 208 takers between January and June 2018.
Jul 6, 2018
Nissan plans to start many global hubs in Asia, Europe and North America with digital technology as the key theme. The first global digital hub will be located at Technopark in the capital city of Kerala.
Jun 29, 2018
- Edward Snowden urges India to make 'Aadhaar misuse' a criminal offence
- North and South Korean families separated by war reunite after 65 years
- Flood-hit Kerala faces huge clean-up; officials fear disease outbreak as water recedes
- Reliance Jio GigaFiber preview offer details leaked ahead of official launch: Quick facts
- TVS plans to launch Radeon 110cc commuter motorcycle on August 23?
- Ducati, Hero MotoCorp likely to tie up for 300cc premium motorcycle
- Yamaha YZF-R15 Version 3.0 Moto GP edition launched; priced at Rs 1.30 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki, Mercedes-Benz hike prices of entire range of cars in India
- Elon Musk to make Tesla accessible to masses; reveals plans of low-priced electric vehicle