Ducati Approved programme bikes will be less than 5 years old with lower than 50,000 km riding history. The used bikes will be on sale only after it passes 35 technical checks by Ducati officials.
4 days ago
Latest Auto news
Kia Motors India signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the state of Andhra Pradesh to collaborate on the 'Partnership for Future Eco Mobility,' the carmaker gifted the Niro Hybrid, Niro Plug-in Hybrid and a Niro EV as part of the agreement.
12 days ago
In 2019, General Motors will wind up operations of plants in Detroit, Ohio and Ontario, Canada, and transmission factories in Michigan and Maryland. GM has already announced the closure of the assembly plant in Gunsan, South Korea.
22 days ago
Festive season fails to light up passenger vehicle sales; registers marginal 1.55% growth in October
According to CEO of Tesla Elon Musk's tweet, his electric car company is closer to India foray. India is one of the key markets in Tesla's broader expansion by 2020.
Nov 8, 2018
1 hour ago
- Named 'Farout', distant planet at 96AU discovered; Was it the elusive Planet X?
- Mumbai hospital fire: Death toll rises to 8; ESIC Kamgar Hospital operated without fire NOC
- Naseeruddin Shah slams 'arrogant' Virat Kohli, calls him 'world's worst behaved player'
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli heavily trolled on Twitter for losing wicket to Nathan 'GOAT' Lyon
- Jawa Motorcycles to add dual-channel ABS to Jawa, Forty Two: Report
- TVS rolls out 50,000 units of BMW G 310 series bikes from Hosur plant in Tamil Nadu
- Nissan India starts booking for Kicks SUV ahead of January launch
- Jawa Motorcycles opens first dealership at Pune; 123 more showrooms to start soon
- Ducati forays into used premium bike business in India via Ducati Approved