Mahindra & Mahindra plans to become fully electric ready by further investing in its Chakan plant for the manufacture of EVs, e-motor, controller, battery pack and other electric vehicle components for multiple mobility applications.
17 days ago
Latest Auto news
Maruti Suzuki is the largest carmaker in India with nearly 50 percent market share. The Indo-Japanese company has been ranked ninth according to the global brand value auto list by BrandZ.
19 days ago
In June when Jeep announces its plans for next five years, the baby Jeep project is expected to be one of the main attraction. The new SUV is also highly probable for India.
Mar 13, 2018
Volkswagen Group is planning to invest around Rs 8,000 crore in India to turn around sales. Skoda will be the torchbearer for revival mission.
Mar 9, 2018
Kia Motors to kick off India sales with 5 models spearheaded by SP Concept, compact SUV on the cards
- Quick Response: Who is helping Nirav Modi? Who is behind India's generous grace period for PNB fraudster?
- What are olivines? Know about the green gems raining in Hawaii after Kilauea volcano eruption
- I will join Army like my brothers, father: 15-year-old brother of slain jawan Aurangzeb
- Telangana: TRS member and local body chief kicks woman over property dispute, video goes viral
- Kawasaki Ninja 300 may get Rs 1 lakh price cut; KTM RC 390, TVS Apache RR 310 beware
- Suzuki Burgman Street 125 bookings start; maxi-scooter launch soon
- KTM 390 Adventure India launch confirmed in 2019; to rival BMW G 310 GS, Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 2018 Datsun Go, Go+ facelift India launch details revealed
- The Beast: Why Trump diverted Kim Jong Un seeing inside his Cadillac One limousine? (VIDEO)