The worlds most expensive gemstone, The Pink Star, was auctioned at a whopping $71.2m (£57m) in Hong Kong. The 59.6-carat gem is the largest pink diamond ever auctioned, which doubles the size of the runner up the Graff Pink.
Apr 7, 2017
Piling backlog to offset Gujarat plant advantage, long waiting period for Maruti Suzuki cars to continue
1 hour ago
- Made in India: RBI unveils first-ever 'swadeshi' lavender-hued Rs 100 note
- Virat Kohli watch out! Stuart Broad reveals plan to trouble India captain in upcoming Tests
- Casting couch: Sri Reddy explains how actors, directors lure girls into bed in exchange of better roles
- Twitter brands 'Rahul-Modi hug' as 'Jaadu ki Jhappi'
- If TRAI has its way, iPhones may soon stop working on Indian networks
- Ola expands Australian services with Adelaide
- Microsoft shares have risen 180 percent since Satya Nadella took over as chief executive
- Weak Rupee, no-confidence vote help IT stocks soar
- Meet Evan Luthra, the young entrepreneur set out to change the world with blockchain [VIDEO]