The two-wheeler maker believes that with emerging technologies in the vertical, the company can fulfill the actual needs of the customer.
Sep 18, 2017
The project will be a joint venture between India's state-run manufacturer and Japan's Kawasaki Heavy Industries (KHI), together they will produce the rolling stock for the bullet train project.
Sep 15, 2017
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes
- Bankruptcy proceedings threat complicates matters for lenders' Jet Airways rescue efforts
- Subhash Chandra's brother sells Essel Propack stake; not to bail out Essel Group